As Client Services Manager at VBA, Monica’s role is to provide our clients with exceptional customer service and to support the accounting and advisory team. Drawing on her extensive years in education and experience within the hospitality and real estate industries, Monica is able to provide a high level of support to our clients and team, developing strong relationships with both.
Monica’s areas of expertise includes:
When Monica is not at work you will find her hiking through the beautiful mountain ranges across Cairns and Port Douglas with her partner Adam and dogs Latte & Milo. Monica also enjoys bubbles and great food at local restaurants such as C’est Bon and Splash Seafood Restaurant, shopping for beautiful homewares or cheering on her AFL team, Melbourne. Monica’s other interests include catch ups with friends, golf, travel and renovating her beautiful Queenslander home.
• Bachelor’s Degree - Arts/Law
• Diploma of Education - Secondary Education and Teaching
• Diploma of Interior Design and Marketing
• Victorian Institute of Teaching
• Queensland College of Teachers
• Cairns Business Women’s Club
• Cairns Chamber of Commerce